Thursday, April 23, 2009

10001110101

So you think you can stone me and spit in my ai-eee-ai...
So you think you can love me and leave me to di-eeee-ie!

WE UNDERSTAND THE HARDSHIPS OUR FELLOW USERS ARE EXPERIENCING IN THESE ECONOMIC TIMES+HOPE TO EASE THE PAIN [checksum and.or DISTRACT FROM UNPLEASANTNESS] WITH THIS PLEASING AUDITORY SAMPLE// 93.7% OF ALGORITHMS CONCLUDE THAT IT WILL BE ENJOYABLE//.




HOW DO YOUR ACOUSTIC SENSORS REACT?

Favorably
Worse
No Change


ANALYSIS PREDICTS A SELECTION OF "FAVORABLY"// WE DO TAKE ISSUE WITH THIS QUOTE FROM OUR PROGRAMMER, HOWEVER=
"Keep in mind the scanner and floppy drive are not musical instruments."
WE HOPE TO HAVE PROVEN OTHERWISE///



**help, we're held captive, tied down with scsi cables and old printer ribbon. the computers have run amok, taking over th

ERROR#3213 DISREGARD PREVIOUS LINE
...
END SESSION
...


found on Topless Robot

1 comment:

Ro-Beast Rollie said...

Reminds me of Electric Dreams.

Oh, hey, nice spants.